Please scroll through our list of Frequently Asked Questions for helpful answers. If you have other questions, feel free to contact us at one of the emails below or through the contact form.
|Junior Youth Groupemail@example.com|
|Muslim Youth Groupfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Volunteer + email@example.com|
Contact Us About the Following
Thank you for offering to volunteer! There are many ways you can help the community, and we will be sure to post current volunteer opportunities on this page. You can also check the Calendar page with announcements of upcoming events that may require volunteers.
Make the Islamic Center of Southern California your place of employment! New job opportunities will be posted on this page.
- Coordinate giving campaigns, including direct-mail, online fundraising and special events fundraising;
- Assist in the design, publication, and production of fundraising materials;
- Research grant opportunities;
- Maintain development department supplies and vendor relationships.
- Assist in special events, including sponsorship logistics;
- Assist with donor sourcing and ongoing donor communication;
- Preparing and writing gift acknowledgment packages and letters.
- Manage databases of donors and prospects and generate reports;
- Track and analyze major donor and general fund trends;
- Run reports and analyze data related to fundraising performance.
- 0-2 years experience in individual and/or foundation fundraising; business development; or sales
- Experience in collecting, manipulating, and analyzing data through various technology platforms;
- Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional nights and weekends;
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Entrepreneurial approach and a self-starter, an interest in building something from the ground up;
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional attention to detail and follow through;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment with all types of personalities;
- Innovative, high-energy, passionate.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with donors and staff.
Speaking + Media Requests
Contact us today if you need a speaker from the Islamic Center to address a specific topic for your special event or congregation; or if you need an official statement from our spokesperson or information for a news article.
Please email us with details about the speaking or media request, and we will do our best to respond to all requests in a timely manner.
For more information, contact Kristen Stangas, Communication Coordinator.
Are you looking for a facility for your event? Send us an email with details about your event, and we’ll let you know if we can accommodate it at the Islamic Center.